If you are no longer able to receive all programs on your TV, the causes are either at the LNB, which converts signals at the satellite system, or at the multi-switch, which forwards the signals from the LNB to the satellite receivers. For the TV tv aerial repairs edinburgh the options are perfect now.
- Contact a specialist near you
- Have the cause cleared and repaired by the specialist
Sat system receives no signal
If you have a bad or interrupted picture on the TV or maybe the screen on the TV is completely black, your satellite system receives no signal or only a weak signal. Here you will find various causes with the appropriate repair tips for the defective satellite system. Check the tips step by step.
- Check if the satellite dish has changed due to a storm
- Reorient the satellite dish correctly
- Is it raining or snowing right now?
- There is no disturbance, as the satellite reception is only disturbed until the storm is over
- If the satellite dish is too small, it can receive fewer signals in overcast or overcast weather
- Have the signal strength measured by an SG24 specialist near you
- Is the LNB, which converts the signals at the satellite system, defective?
- Contact an SG24 specialist who reviews the LNB
DVB T antenna receives no signal
If the DVB T antenna receives a weak signal or no signal at all, you will notice that the picture quality is poor or the TV screen will be completely black. Here are possible causes with the appropriate repair tips for your defective DVB T antenna.
- Make sure the antenna is connected correctly
- Is the DVB T antenna incorrectly positioned or aligned?
- Check a new location or align the antenna correctly
- Is the reception too weak or is the reception dependent on the weather?
- Insert a DVB T antenna with the amplifier or install an outdoor antenna
- Are only the private channels on the TV not visible and the public channels work?
- It is not a disturbance. Note that the private channels are only available via DVB T with a subscription
Radio antenna disturbs noise on the radio
If your radio antenna interferes, you will recognize that by the noise of the radio. Here are the causes and solutions for improving your radio reception. Check the possible causes step by step.
- Make sure the antenna is connected properly
- Check if the antenna is misaligned and align again if necessary
- FM indoor antennas are usually aligned horizontally
- If the transmit signal is too weak or the transmit signal is weather dependent, check if your radio has an external antenna connector.
- Connect a so-called wire antenna, indoor antenna or house antenna
- Check for the presence of a faulty power supply or transformers of lights or poorly shielded connection cables
- To do this, disconnect all power supplies in sequence. If a power supply unit is defective, replace it
- Install radiation-active devices and components at least 2 meters from the radio
A house antenna or roof antenna must also be in-house lightning protection-connected. If no external lightning protection is available, the in-house grounding must be connected to ensure safe dissipation of possible lightning strikes. Skillful do-it-yourselfers can mount and align the antenna themselves on the roof, for example via a roof ladder. The connection to the lightning protection system should, however, be carried out by a suitably trained specialist.